5 years on, we've re-released the first pattern we ever designed as a long-sleeved shirt. The original print was hand-designed in our South London studio, inspired by the beasts of the Amazon Jungle in Bolivia.
- 100% cotton long-sleeved shirt.
- Dark green buttons.
- Deep tan colour with punchy green, orange and blue details.
- Regular fit, runs true to size.
- Part safari, fully party appropriate.
- Printed and made in a family-run production unit in Jaipur, India.
- Please follow washing instructions on the label to keep your item looking fresh.
Small - Chest measures 101-103 cm, collar measures 43cm
Medium - Chest measures 109-111cm, collar measures 45cm
Large - Chest measures 117-119cm, collar measures 47.5cm
Extra-Large - Chest measures 125-127cm, collar measures 49cm
Check out the full size guide here.