MAROON JUNGLE SHIRT
Turn heads for all the right reasons in our jungle print shirt. It's 100% original to McIndoe Design, so you won't be likely to run into another guy in the same design. Our best-selling jungle print has been reimagined in a rich maroon shade for autumn - perfect for those blustery days when that cold light needs a bit of colour and pattern.
- 100% cotton long-sleeved shirt in our maroon jungle print.
- Maroon buttons and yellow buttonhole stitching.
- Jungle inspired print created in our South London studio.
- Regular fit, runs true to size.
- Printed and made in a family-run production unit in Jaipur, India.
- Please follow washing instructions on the label to keep your item looking fresh.
- For this print we recommend a cold hand wash to keep those animals looking crisp.
Small - Chest measures 101-103 cm, collar measures 43cm
Medium - Chest measures 109-111cm, collar measures 45cm
Large - Chest measures 117-119cm ,collar measures 47.5cm
Extra-Large - Chest measures 125-127cm ,collar measures 49cm
Check out the full size guide here.
DELIVERIES & RETURNS
UK shipping from £2.50 *less than a coffee*
- UK First Class shipping takes 1-2 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£4 - trackable)
- UK Standard shipping takes 3-5 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£2.50 - non-trackable)
- European standard shipping takes 5-7 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£5 - non-trackable)
- Europe/Rest of World - International Tracked & Signed shipping takes 5-7 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£9 - trackable)
We aim to ship any order out within 2 working days. Need it ASAP? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org on receipt of your purchase and we'll sort you out.
Returns or exchanges?
No sweat! You can send items back to the returns address included in your package for a refund, provided we get them back within 28 days of delivery in a saleable condition. Unfortunately, we cannot cover the cost of returning goods at this time. Please ensure that you keep your shipping receipt when returning goods until we receive them back and process your refund.