CHILLI WRAP SKIRT
We've introduced our very first skirt for 2019. Feeling spicy? These hand-drawn chillies are ideal. The luxe bamboo silk fabric is easy to move in and a great weight for spring and summer. Chilli print hand-drawn in Buenos Aires, Argentina and 100% original to McIndoe Design.
- Flattering wrap skirt in a midi length, with a cheeky side split.
- Three button closure, making the waist adjustable.
- Luxurious bamboo silk. Drapes just like the way you like, but please handle with care.
- Feeling bold? Matching shirt available. Perfect for a wedding guest outfit with a difference.
- Printed and made in a family-run production unit in Jaipur, India.
- Cold hand wash.
Small - (8/10) - Waist 65cm - 70cm
Medium - (12/14) - Waist 72.5-77.5cm
Large - (14-16) - Waist 80cm-85cm
Check out the full size guide here.
DELIVERIES & RETURNS
UK shipping from £2.50 *less than a coffee*
- UK First Class shipping takes 1-2 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£4 - trackable)
- UK Standard shipping takes 3-5 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£2.50 - non-trackable)
- European standard shipping takes 5-7 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£5 - non-trackable)
- Europe/Rest of World - International Tracked & Signed shipping takes 5-7 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£9 - trackable)
We aim to ship any order out within 2 working days. Need it ASAP? Just email email@example.com on receipt of your purchase and we'll sort you out.
Returns or exchanges?
No sweat! You can send items back to the returns address included in your package for a refund, provided we get them back within 28 days of delivery in a saleable condition. Unfortunately, we cannot cover the cost of returning goods at this time. Please ensure that you keep your shipping receipt when returning goods until we receive them back and process your refund.