5 years on, we've re-released the first pattern we ever designed as a long-sleeved shirt. The original print was hand-designed in our South London studio, inspired by the beasts of the Amazon Jungle in Bolivia.
- 100% cotton long-sleeved shirt.
- Dark green buttons.
- Deep tan colour with punchy green, orange and blue details.
- Regular fit, runs true to size.
- Part safari, fully party appropriate.
- Printed and made in a family-run production unit in Jaipur, India.
- Please follow washing instructions on the label to keep your item looking fresh.
Small - Chest measures 101-103 cm, collar measures 43cm
Medium - Chest measures 109-111cm, collar measures 45cm
Large - Chest measures 117-119cm, collar measures 47.5cm
Extra-Large - Chest measures 125-127cm, collar measures 49cm
Check out the full size guide here.
DELIVERIES & RETURNS
UK shipping from £2.50 *less than a coffee*
- UK First Class shipping takes 1-2 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£4 - trackable)
- UK Standard shipping takes 3-5 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£2.50 - non-trackable)
- European standard shipping takes 5-7 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£5 - non-trackable)
- Europe/Rest of World - International Tracked & Signed shipping takes 5-7 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£9 - trackable)
We aim to ship any order out within 2 working days. Need it ASAP? Just email email@example.com on receipt of your purchase and we'll sort you out.
Returns or exchanges?
No sweat! You can send items back to the returns address included in your package for a refund, provided we get them back within 28 days of delivery in a saleable condition. Unfortunately, we cannot cover the cost of returning goods at this time. Please ensure that you keep your shipping receipt when returning goods until we receive them back and process your refund.