OVERSIZED ORCA PRINT SHIRT
Casual-wear lovers rejoice: your new shirt is here. We've designed a laid-back piece that's got as much versatility as it does personality. This style suits all skin tones in a monochrome palette.
- 100% cotton long-sleeved shirt in our monochrome orca print.
- Hip-height pockets. No more rummaging.
- Longer cuffs for optional rolling or buttoning up.
- White buttons.
- Laid-back fit, no less style.
- Screen-printed and made in a family-run production unit in Jaipur, India.
- Almost-abstract orca print hand-designed in our South London Studio.
- Please follow washing instructions on the label to keep your item looking fresh.
Small - (8-10) Chest measures 121-123cm, back length (from bottom of collar) measures 80cm
Medium - (12-14) Chest measures 124-126cm, back length (from bottom of collar) measures 82cm
Large - (14-16) Chest measures 127-129cm, back length (from bottom of collar) measures 84cm
Fit is relaxed, so if in doubt order the smaller size.
DELIVERIES & RETURNS
UK shipping from £2.50 *less than a coffee*
- UK First Class shipping takes 1-2 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£4 - trackable)
- UK Standard shipping takes 3-5 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£2.50 - non-trackable)
- European standard shipping takes 5-7 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£5 - non-trackable)
- Europe/Rest of World - International Tracked & Signed shipping takes 5-7 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£9 - trackable)
We aim to ship any order out within 2 working days. Need it ASAP? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org on receipt of your purchase and we'll sort you out.
Returns or exchanges?
No sweat! You can send items back to the returns address included in your package for a refund, provided we get them back within 28 days of delivery in a saleable condition. Unfortunately, we cannot cover the cost of returning goods at this time. Please ensure that you keep your shipping receipt when returning goods until we receive them back and process your refund.