SHORT-SLEEVED CHILLI SHIRT
Our best-selling short-sleeved shirt is back a brand new print. Feeling spicy? These hand-drawn chillies are ideal. The luxe bamboo silk fabric is easy to move in and a great weight for spring and summer. Chilli print hand-drawn in Buenos Aires, Argentina and 100% original to McIndoe Design.
- Slightly cropped style, perfect for wearing with mom jeans for a chilled-out look.
- Red buttons.
- Turned-up sleeves.
- Luxurious bamboo silk material. Drapes just like the way you like, but please handle with care.
- Feeling bold? Matching skirt available. Perfect for a wedding guest outfit with a difference.
- Printed and made in a family-run production unit in Jaipur, India.
- Cold hand wash.
Small - (8/10) - Chest measures 108-110cm, back length (from the bottom of the collar stand) measures 48cm
Medium - (12/14) - Chest measures 115-117cm back length (from the bottom of the collar stand) measures 49.5cm
Large - (14-16) - Chest measures 120-124cm, back length (from the bottom of the collar stand) measures 51cm
Check out the full size guide here.
DELIVERIES & RETURNS
UK shipping from £2.50 *less than a coffee*
- UK First Class shipping takes 1-2 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£4 - trackable)
- UK Standard shipping takes 3-5 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£2.50 - non-trackable)
- European standard shipping takes 5-7 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£5 - non-trackable)
- Europe/Rest of World - International Tracked & Signed shipping takes 5-7 days to arrive from the date of fulfillment. (£9 - trackable)
We aim to ship any order out within 2 working days. Need it ASAP? Just email email@example.com on receipt of your purchase and we'll sort you out.
Returns or exchanges?
No sweat! You can send items back to the returns address included in your package for a refund, provided we get them back within 28 days of delivery in a saleable condition. Unfortunately, we cannot cover the cost of returning goods at this time. Please ensure that you keep your shipping receipt when returning goods until we receive them back and process your refund.